English to Urdu sentence translation exercises designed for practice your language into another language such as Urdu, Hindi, English and roman. you just have to check your transition ability to see on one side and hide another and practice himself to convert one language to another language or to write one side on your note book and translate that to other language and see answer from side which you had hided earlier.
English to Urdu and Roman sentence translation
- Tum bilqul sahi waqat par aye thy.
- Aisi qismat kaha.
- Tum bilawaja udas ho jaty ho.
- Main yahi jnana chahta tha.
- Mazaq ky elwa ye sach hai.
- Ring nahi utar rahi.
- Wo tez tez chalti hai.
- Itna batao jitna poucha hai.
- Mujy baal katwany hen.
- Mujy tum se boht se baten karni hen.