Everyday Science & GSA (General Science and ability) Most Important & Repeated Solved MCQs for the test preparation of CSS, PMS, PPSC, FPSC, OTS, PTS, NtS and other competitive exams.
Everyday Science & GSA One Liner Solved MCQs with Flashcards and PDF, Part 3
- The difference between 5 times and 3times of a number is 36. Find the number? 18
- Blood sugar level is controlled by hormone called Insulin
- In how many different ways can the letters of the word ‘PARIS’ be arranged? 120
- Purity of milk is measured by instrument Called Lactometer
- Cryptology is the study of codes.
- Dendrology is the study of trees.
- Unit of viscosity is Poise
- Histology deals with organic tissues
- An instrument used for measuring atmospheric pressure is called Barometer
- Nicolas Copernicus is known as the ‘Father of Modern Astronomy’
- White blood cells are also known as Leucocytes
- Red blood cells (RBC) are also known as Erythrocytes
- Pepsin produced in stomach which helps to Digest the Proteins
- Who gave the Special Theory of Relativity? Einstein
- Who gave the Laws of Electrical? Resistance Ohm
- Who gave the Law of Electrolysis? Faraday
- Malarial Parasite was invented by Ronald Ross
- Revolver was invented by Colt
- Godfrey Hounsfield (Britain) invented the CAT scanner in 1968
- Mercury is nearest to the sun, smallest and fastest planet, with shortest rotation time
Flashcards, Part 3