General knowledge Advanced Most Important & Repeated Solved MCQs for the test preparation of CSS, PMS, PPSC, FPSC, OTS, PTS, NtS and other competitive exams.
General Knowledge One Liner Solved MCQs with Flashcards and PDF, Part 1
- The constitution of 1956 was abrogated on October 7, 1958.
- THE CONSTITUTION OF 1952 PROVIDED FOR UNICAMERAL PARLIAMENT.
- Ayoub khan resigned on 25th March 1969.
- A. Bhutto promulgated an interim constitution on 12th April 1972.
- Zia ul HAq was replaced by Ghulam ishaq khan.
- General Pervez Musharaf is 10th president of Pakistan.
- Under article 91 of the constitution election procedure for Prime Minister.
- 5 years terms of national Assembly under the Constitution of 1962.
- Official language of Pakistan under 1962 constitution was Bangali and urdu.
- The system of government introduced by the 1962 Constitution was Presidental.
- The 1962 Constitution was abrogated in 1969.
- Zulfiqar ali Bhutto was the first and only civil Martial Law Administrator of Pakistan.
Flashcards , Part 1