General knowledge Advanced Most Important & Repeated Solved MCQs for the test preparation of CSS, PMS, PPSC, FPSC, OTS, PTS, NtS and other competitive exams.
General Knowledge One Liner Solved MCQs with Flashcards and PDF, Part 3
1. After the death of Zia-ul-Haq on 17h August, 1988 Ghulam Ishaq Khan became the President of Pakistan
2. MRD was organized to oppose Zia-ul-Hag government
3. Pakistan People’s Party got inajority in the Elections of 1988
4. Ghulam Ishaq Khan dismissed the Government of Benazir Bhutto in 1990?
5. Islami Jamhoori Ittehad party won the elections of October 1990
6. Prime ‘Minister is the chairman of the national economic council
7. National finance commission is constituted by President
8. Basic democracies in Pakistan were inaugurated by Basic democracy order of 1959
9. First Pakistan Constituent Assembly of Pakistan constituted on July 20 1947
10. 69 members were there in the Constituent
Assembly when it was set up
11. 10 members were later added to the Constituent Assembly
12. Quaid-e-Azam Address the Constituent Assembly for the first time on 11 August
13. Quaid-e-Azam was the first President of the Constituent Assembly
14. Chief Minister is the executive head of the province
15. Supreme Court is the highest court Pakistan
16. How many years the 1st Constituent Assembly lasted? 7
17. Muhammad Ali Bogra who took over after the dismissal of Khawaja Nazim-ud-Din
18. Ghulam Muhammad dissolved the first Federal Assembly ion 24 October 1954
19. In federal government, the chief Executive of the federation shall be prime Minister
20. In a Pakistan federal system all citizens Have Single citizenship.
Flashcards , Part 3