Now learn how to Translate Roman Urdu in English to Urdu translation in which you will able to translate three language at a time and will also learn translation among them which will help academic as well as competitive exam preparation and most importantly for everyone who wants to improve his spoken English language skills is a very quick way.
learn how to Translate Roman Urdu in English to Urdu translation
- Tum ney kar dekhya.
- Ohh!shukr hai humen tickets waqat par mil gi.
- Wo larks bilqul he bekaar hai.
- Main tang aa gia hun es se.
- Parshan na hun.
- Ye to merey liye boht asan hai.
- Himat maat haro…sub acha ho jie ga.
- Koi problem nahi jub ap koi kaam krny ky liye tiyaar hun.
- Muj main bungee jumping krany ki himat ya jurat nhi.
- Kia ap mere saman par nazr rakhen gey.