CSS/PMS/FPSC/PPSC/BA Exams which will help you for the preparation of all competitive, aptitude and ability tests such as CSS, PMS, FPSC, KPPSC, PPSC, SPSC, NTS, BPSC and other competitive jobs exams.
- To add fuel to the fire: (جلتی پر تیل پھینکنا)
Meaning: to supply fresh cause of excitement.
Example: His speech to the workers added fuel to fire and they went on strike.
- To beggar description: (اس کے بیان سے زبان قاصر ہے)
Meaning: be too extraordinary to describe.
Example: Her Beauty beggars description.
- To burn the candle: (فضول خرچی کرنا)
Meaning: To suffer both way:
Example: My friend burnt the candle at both ends and lost his property.
- To die in harness: (مرتے دم تک کام کرنا)
Meaning: To die in active employ.
Example: QUAID E AZAM died in harness.
- To fan the flames: (مشتعل کرنا)
Meaning: To aggravate the situation
Example: His speech seemed to fan the flames between the students and the principal.