CSS/PMS/FPSC/PPSC/BA Exams which will help you for the preparation of all competitive, aptitude and ability tests such as CSS, PMS, FPSC, KPPSC, PPSC, SPSC, NTS, BPSC and other competitive jobs exams.
- To fight tooth and nail: (جنگ لڑنا)
Meaning: To fight persistently.
Example: We should fight tooth and nail for our right.
- To fight shy of: (شرمیلا)
Example: She fights shy of her relatives.
- To follow suit: (الٹ جانا)
Meaning: To imitate
Example: When he left the class room, his class fellows followed suit.
- To turn turtle: (جوانی کی خرمستیاں)
Meaning: To be upset.
Example: The boat turned turtle in the accident and into the river.
- To sow one’s wild oats: (مشتعل کرنا)
Example: HE sowed all his wild oats before the married.