This General Knowledge Solved MCQs Series will help you for the preparation of all competitive, aptitude and ability tests such as CSS, PMS, FPSC, KPPSC, PPSC, SPSC, NTS, BPSC and other competitive jobs exams.
Top20 General Knowledge Solved MCQs | Day 1
- Autopsy is the Post-Mortem examination of a body.
- Genesis is a last book of Bible.
- India House is situated in London.
- Plutocracy is form of government controlled by Wealthy Class.
- Lexicography” is the branch of science which deals with the process of writing dictionaries.
- Name the fast-growing grass that soon looks like a tall tree? Bamboo
- What is the national sport in Brazil? Football
- Name the world’s longest mountain range. Andes
- The Palio, a famous horse-race, is run in the main square of which Italian city? Siena
- Which country’s blue and white flag represents the country’s lakes and snowfield? Finland
- At which art gallery would you see Leonardo da Vinci’s ‘Mona Lisa? Louvre Paris
- By 1914 the whole of Africa had either been colonized or supervised by a European power except which two countries? Ethiopia and Liberia
Download PDF Here