This General Knowledge Solved MCQs Series will help you for the preparation of all competitive, aptitude and ability tests such as CSS, PMS, FPSC, KPPSC, PPSC, SPSC, NTS, BPSC and other competitive jobs exams.
Top20 General Knowledge Solved MCQs | Day 11
- Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah elected as the first president of the Constituent Assembly on Auguest 11, 1947
- Pakistan first constituent assembly was passed the objective resolutions on March 12, 1949.
- First constituent assembly of Pakistan was dissolved on October 24, 1954.
- malik Ghulam Muhammad dissolved the first Constitution Assembly.
- First Constitution of Pakistan was enforced on March 23, 1956.
- Second Constitution of Pakistan was enforced on June 8, 1962.
- Third Constitution of Pakistan was enforced on August 14, 1973.
- Sakandar mirza imposed the first martial law on October 7, 1958.
- Mian Abdur Rashid was the first Chief Justice of Pakistan.
- Benazir Bhutto was the first women Prime minister of Pakistan.