This General Knowledge Solved MCQs Series will help you for the preparation of all competitive, aptitude and ability tests such as CSS, PMS, FPSC, KPPSC, PPSC, SPSC, NTS, BPSC and other competitive jobs exams.
Top20 General Knowledge Solved MCQs | Day 12
- Begum rana Liaqat ali was the first female Governor of Pakistan.
- Sir zafarullah Khan was the first Foreign Minister of Pakistan.
- The lower house of the parliament is National Assembly.
- The Upper House of Parliament is senta.
- The Speaker is the Presiding head of the National Assembly.
- The Constitutive Chief of a Province is called Chief Minister.
- The Highest court of Pakistan Supreme Court.
- The Pakistani Parliament consists of Bicameral.
- Article 50 of the constitution established Bicameral Parliament.