This General Knowledge Solved MCQs Series will help you for the preparation of all competitive, aptitude and ability tests such as CSS, PMS, FPSC, KPPSC, PPSC, SPSC, NTS, BPSC and other competitive jobs exams.
Top20 General Knowledge Solved MCQs | Day 13
- The tenure of the national Assembly is 5 years.
- The senate consists of 104 members.
- Member of the national has ceased the powers of the president to dissolve the national assembly.
- Eighteenth amendment abolished 58 2-B Article of the contrition.
- The governor may dissolve the provincial Assembly at the advice of the Chief Minister.
- The designation of Governor General was changed to President in 1956.
- Under the constitution of 1956 Urdu and bangali language were declared as the national language.
- Member of a National Finance Commission is appointed by President.
- Total membership of the national assembly is 342.