This General Knowledge Solved MCQs Series will help you for the preparation of all competitive, aptitude and ability tests such as CSS, PMS, FPSC, KPPSC, PPSC, SPSC, NTS, BPSC and other competitive jobs exams.
Top20 General Knowledge Solved MCQs | Day 14
- A Member of a National Finance Commission is appointed by President.
- A MEMBER OF the senate must be at least 30 years of age.
- The Chairman of Senate is elected for a term of 3 years.
- A Money Bill Originates in the national Assembly.
- Each Province has Unicameral Legislature.
- Meeting of the Provincial Assembly are presided by Speaker.
- The second draft of the basic principle committee by Prime Minister Khawaja NAzim UD Din.
- The first constituent Assembly Was dissolved by governor general Ghulam Muhammad.
- One unit came into force on 14th October 1955.
- The constitution of 1956 contained 234 articles.