This General Knowledge Solved MCQs Series will help you for the preparation of all competitive, aptitude and ability tests such as CSS, PMS, FPSC, KPPSC, PPSC, SPSC, NTS, BPSC and other competitive jobs exams.
Top20 General Knowledge Solved MCQs | Day 2
- What is the capital of Switzerland? Bern
- In which country was Adolf Hitler born? Austria
- Siam was the former name of which country? Thailand
- Name the port in western Russia formerly known as Molotov (1940-1957)?
- In Greek Mythology name the beautiful daughter of Zeus and Leda whoset abduction by Paris fromher..husband Menelaus caused the Trojan War? Helen
- Which group of volcanic islands lie west of Morocco in the North Atlantic Ocean? Madeira
- Which is Scotland’s largest city? Glasgow
- Name the largest river in France? Loire
- Name the venomous African tree snake? Mamba
- On which Greek island was Prince Philip the Duck of Edinburgh born? Corfu
- What is the second sign of the Zodiac? Taurus
- What is Fenugreek? A Mediterranean plant
- Karl Wilhelm Scheéle was a Swedish chemist.