This General Knowledge Solved MCQs Series will help you for the preparation of all competitive, aptitude and ability tests such as CSS, PMS, FPSC, KPPSC, PPSC, SPSC, NTS, BPSC and other competitive jobs exams.
Top20 General Knowledge Solved MCQs | Day 5
- Of the various agencies of the United Nations, the oldest one is Universal Postal Union UPU
- Egypt is called the Gift of Nile River Nile passes through Egypt and Sudan.
- The, Qasr al-Nli Bridge (Khedive Ismail Bridge) spans the Nile River in central Cairo, Egypt.
- Cairo City lies on Nile, Nile River pours its water into Mediterranean Sea
- Where do the White. and Blue Niles join-Khartoum? Sudan
- Khartoum is situated on the bank of Nile River
- Victoria River is a Source of River Nile.
- On China recently published book is written by Henry Kissinger
- Marco Polo (Italian) reached China though India
- Blue House is the official residence in South Korea
- Elysee place is the name of the residence of French President
- What country’s leader does not have an official residence cube
- Death Valley is in California
- Gibson Desert is in Australia
- Sun is 400 times Langer then our moon
- What did Robert Ballard discover in 1985? The Titanic
- Man eat both plants and animals is called Omnivore