This General Knowledge Solved MCQs Series will help you for the preparation of all competitive, aptitude and ability tests such as CSS, PMS, FPSC, KPPSC, PPSC, SPSC, NTS, BPSC and other competitive jobs exams.
Top20 General Knowledge Solved MCQs | Day 8
- Who is considered as first space scientist? Henry Cavendish
- Earth Circumference was determined first time most correctly by Al Bernie.
- Telephone was invented by Graham Bell.
- A universal donors blood group is O.
- The mammal which lays eggs is Duck billed platypus.
- Parliament of japan is called Folketing.
- Kangaroo is native animal of Australia.
- World health day is observed on 7th.
- Universal children day is observed on 20 November.
- India makes the most films per year.
- What city underground has the most stations? New York.