This General Knowledge Solved MCQs Series will help you for the preparation of all competitive, aptitude and ability tests such as CSS, PMS, FPSC, KPPSC, PPSC, SPSC, NTS, BPSC and other competitive jobs exams.
Top20 General Knowledge Solved MCQs | Day 9
- First man to set foot on five continents. Captain Cook
- Who was the pilot in the first fatal air crush? Orville Wright
- Euclid called is father of Geometry
- Herodotus called is father of History
- Largest sea bird is Albatross.
- Parliament Of Sweden is called Risked.
- Oldest parliament in the world Althing Iceland.
- Largest space Centre is cape Kennedy USA.
- Name the longest river in Pakistan is Indus.
- The first Nishan e Haider was won by Capt Raja sarwer.