100 top Urdu sentences in English that are chosen by our expert team to enrich your ability to translate most important top 100 Urdu sentences which are used in daily life to deal with everyday life affairs. in these top 100 sentences you will definitely equip yourself to translate any kind of sentences for daily life, here is an under first part of these top 100 sentences.
100 English Sentences with Urdu and Roman translation
- Mery pas jo kuch b hai sub tumhra hai.
- Jaha tak mujy yaad hai’wo b esibank main tha.
- Es sunday hum kia krny waly hen.
- Wo kanghal ho gia hai.
- Mujy meri raqam wapis chaye.
- Aisa nahi hona chaye.
- Bus tumen sirf ye pasal pohchna hai.
- Cholo tumen doctor ky pas
- Ley chlen.
- Aisy sida karo.