Information We Collect:
1. Personal Information: When you visit ilmcorner.com, we may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name and email address, when you leave comments, or contact us through our contact form.
2. Log Files: Like many other websites, ilmcorner.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
DoubleClick DART Cookie:
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to ilmcorner.com and other sites on the internet.
How We Use Your Information:
- Personal information collected from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience on ilmcorner.com and provide tailored content.
- To improve our website based on the feedback and information you provide.
- To send periodic emails related to the blog, including newsletters, updates, and notifications.
- To respond to your inquiries, questions, or requests.
ilmcorner.com does not sell, trade, or transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
ilmcorner.com may include third-party links to external websites. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
ilmcorner.com takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security of your information.
free to contact us through the contact form on ilmcorner.com.
ilmcorner.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that ilmcorner.com has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 13 in its database, please contact us immediately, and we will do our best to promptly remove such information from our records.