Today we will discuss briefly on following introductory topics related to central superior service (CSS) exams in Pakistan which were Held every year in February under Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC).
What Is CSS?
Here as under we will precisely introduce central superior service (CSS) in following point:-
- Central Superior Service (CSS) totally A game of nerves, You have to control your nerves to compete this superior competitive exam.
- In very simple way you can define CSS as a Brain game.
- Time management plays a very vital role during preparation of CSS exams as well as time of conducting central superior service (CSS) exams in examination hall.
- You must have 360 degree approach and commitment to pass CSS.
- You would be Well equipped with relevant knowledge of relevant subjects.
- You have to build Creativity in your mental approach.
- This is most important thing that you always try to write To the point answer on paper sheet.
- During the time of preparation of CSS you must have develop approach to Analysis and argument power which will definitely help you to pass exams
- You should have a Ability to link past and present.
Brief View Of CSS
Brief View Of central superior service (CSS) is under as following points:-
- Central superior service (CSS) exams in Pakistan under Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) held every year in February.
- Total marks in CSS is 1500
- Written part of CSS 1200 marks which are further divided into 600 for compulsory subjects and 600 for optional subjects
- After passing you have to go through Interview which has 300 marks
- Applying date for Central superior service (CSS) exams is usually in October.
- Minimum requirement for appling css exams : second division graduation
- Maximum age for applying CSS : 30 years ( 32 for government employees)
There are 600 marks for compulsory subjects (100 each subject) which are under as:-
- English essay
- English (Precis and Composition)
- Pakistan affairs
- Current affairs
- General Science & Ability
There are 600 marks for optional subjects which you can chose from 7 sections and Select 100 marks ( 6 subjects ) 200 marks subjects can also be selected but only one subject can be selected from one section.
- Passing all subjects is necessary
Written part of CSS 1200 marks which are further divided into 600 for compulsory subjects and 600 for optional subjects and their marks division is under as following:-
- There are 80 marks questions ( 20 marks each question )
- 20 marks objective is fixed in most of the papers.
- You must have to get 40 marks which are necessary for passing compulsory subjects
- You can pass optional subject by getting 33 marks.
- This is very interesting fact that three following compulsory subjects Pakistan affairs, current affairs and everyday science have combined marks i.e 300 marks out of which 120 marks are necessary for passing all of them.
- You must have to Pass each subject for qualifying interview round.
- You must required 600 marks for getting selected for an interview call.
- There are 12 groups of service which would be allotted on merit basis after passing interview.
- Result declared in October
A candidate can avail 3 total chances