Pakistan Studies Most Important & Repeated Solved MCQs for the test preparation of CSS, PMS, PPSC, FPSC, OTS, PTS, NtS and other competitive exams.
Pakistan Studies One Liner Solved MCQs with Flashcards and PDF, Part 2
- Name the only driver in Pakistan Army who got Nishan e Haider in 1971 Indo Pak War? Sawar Muhammad Hussain Shaheed
- How many Sultans were slaves in slave Dynasty? 3 kings
- President of Pakistan Tskander Mirza lived in exile in london till his death in 1969.
- In Interim Government 1946 Abdur Rab Nishtar became the Minister of communications
- In Interim Government 1946 Jawaharlal Nehru became the Minister of External Affairs and Commonwealth Relations.
- In Interim Government 1946 Liaquat Ali Khan became the Minister of Finance
- Which President of Pakistan was buried in Tehran? Iskander Mirza
- Ayub Khan became the Pakistan Army’s first native Commander in Chief in 1951
- Ayub Khan was born in Haripur of KPK.
- Famous Urdu poet Ahmad Faraz was born in Kohat of KPK.
- Famous folk singer Phatanay khan was born in Kot Addu
- Who was the last ruler of the Tughlaq dynasty of the Delhi Sultanate? Nasir-ud-Din-Mahmud
- Nizam-e-Mustafa movement was carried in 1977
- What is the National vegetable of Pakistan? Lady Finger
- The true name of Hazrat Mujaddid Alif Sane was Shaikh Ahmed serhandi
- Sind Madarsa-ul-Islam was founded by Hasan Ali Afandi
- Hazrat Usman Marvandi is known as Lal Shahbaz Qalandar
- Who wrote the pamphlet causes of indian Revolt? sir syed Ahmed Khan
Flashcards , Part 2
Download PDF Here