Pakistan Studies Most Important & Repeated Solved MCQs for the test preparation of CSS, PMS, PPSC, FPSC, OTS, PTS, NtS and other competitive exams.
Pakistan Studies One Liner Solved MCQs with Flashcards and PDF, Part 1
- Who built the Bala Hisar Fort at Pershawar. Mughal King Babar
- Allama Iqbal prepared and published his doctoral thesis in 1908 entitled ‘’The Development of Metaphysics in Persia’’ under the supervision of. Fried-rich Hormel.
- Pakistan’s founder Muhammad ali Jinnah contested his first election in 1946 from Mumbai’s constituency. Jinnah won election against his opponent. Hussain Bhai Lal ji
- Allama Muhammad Iqbal joined all Muslim League in which city. London.
- Name of the Pakistan army officer who was born in hong kong and get Nishan e Haider in 1965 indo Pak War. Major Aziz Bhatti
- Who is generally regarded as jinnah’s right hand man. Nawab Liaqat Ali Khan
- Name of Pakistani legal expert has been appointed as new chief Justice of Gambia who is replacing sacked chief justice Ghanaian Mabel Agyemang Ali Nawaz Chohan
- When all India Muslim League was established in 1906 its Headquarter was at Ali Garh. In 1910 its Headquarter was shifted from ali garh to lukhnow Once again on 17th January 1927 its Headquarter was shifted from Lukhnow to new Delhi.
- Fatima Jinnah by profession was a Dentist.
- Pakistan became the 56th member of UNO on 30 September, 1947.
- Pakistan joined UNESCO on 14th September, 1949.