Everyday Science & GSA (General Science and ability) Most Important & Repeated Solved MCQs for the test preparation of CSS, PMS, PPSC, FPSC, OTS, PTS, NtS and other competitive exams.
Everyday Science & GSA One Liner Solved MCQs with Flashcards and PDF, Part 2
- Vitamin C (chemical name Ascorbic Acid) is essential for appetite. Deficiency of Vitamin C causes Scurvy.
- Which vitamin is essential coagulation of blood? K
- DEFICIENCY OF VITAMIN a CAUSE night blindness
- Deficiency of Vitamin C cause teeth disease
- Who gave the theory of Evolution? Darwin
- Who gave the Theory of Relativity? Einstein
- Who gave the quantum Theory max Plank?
- Who gave the theory of photo electric effects? Einstein
- Who gave the law of gravitation? Newton
- Who gave the law of Heredity? Gregory mandrel
- Who gave the Logarithms? John Napier
- Who gave the law of motion? Newton
- Find the gain percentage if cost price is RS.400 and selling price is RS. 500. 25%
- The percentage of 210 in 420 is.50
- Who gave the law of natural Selection? Darwin
Flashcards, Part 2